Baby Sheridan is just over 27 weeks today and is about the size of a head of cauliflower.
Here’s what Baby Sheridan has been up to this week:
- Baby Sheridan weighs almost 2 pounds and is about 14-1/2 inches long with her legs extended.
- She’s sleeping and waking at regular intervals….and she is extremely active when I lay down at night and get up in the morning.
- She’s opening and closing her eyes, and perhaps even sucking her fingers.
- With more brain tissue developing, Baby Sheridan brain is very active now.
(Please disregard the nasty old tshirt and the pajama pants…I was COMFY!)
And here’s what’s been happening with me this past week:
How far along? 27 weeks
Baby’s size? head of cauliflower
Total weight gain/loss: I was up to about 22lbs but this week this week I actually lost 2lbs…Weird.
Stretch marks? still none and still rubbing my belly like crazy with cocoa butter.
Sleep: Like a rock!
Miss Anything? Same thing as usual, I really miss laying on my belly.
Movement: Almost constantly…Sometimes I worry when she stops moving or if I don’t feel her for awhile because she is SO active.
Food cravings: Nothing super weird or crazy, just really liking my Diet Sierra Mist Cranberry to drink.
Food aversions: Thankfully, nothing.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing this week!
Labor Signs: Just Braxton Hicks contractions
- eating constantly-but unable to eat a lot at once
- lower backache
- restless legs
- Is wanting to constantly wear pajamas a symptom?!
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Maternity clothes? Nothing new.
Baby items purchased? I have not had to purchase anything because I have such wonderful friends and family that have given me SOOOOOOO much!!
Happy or moody most of the time: Pretty happy
Funny moments this week: I figure that watching me climb up the Living Christmas Tree is pretty funny even though I can’t actually see it
Looking forward to: The Living Christmas Tree this week and then hopefully putting her room together next week. I still have this goal of getting it done or SUPER close to being done by Christmas so here’s hoping!